Ear candling is a therapeutic form of bodywork that can be used successfully to treat issues related to the ear and head area. The ear candling process is believed to detoxify the lymphatic system and clear the sinuses, which can also improve the clarity of Hearing, Sight, Smell and Taste. Dating back to ancient times ear candling has been done as a gentle, effective way to remove excess wax and toxins from the ear canals, sinus and lymph drainage areas.
Do you or someone you know suffer from…
Migraines, Sinuses, Tinnitus, Ear Infections, Allergies, Vertigo, Hearing Loss, Headaches, Cold, Flu, Sore Throat, Wax Build-up?
Ear Candle History
Ear candling is a safe and effective procedure that relieves wax buildup and inner-ear pressure. Not just for “problem” ears, candling should be offered as a relaxing, soothing maintenance treatment that you will love. Ear Candling is a method of caring for the ears, Among the most common problems affecting the ears are excessive wax buildup, which can cause hearing loss, earaches, tinnitus (ringing) and labyrinthitis (spinning sensation). It is an alternative aide for ear health. It is a simple but effective Home Remedy. This soothing and relaxing treatment involves placing a slow burning hollow cylinder gently in your ear. The cylinder is then lit at the opposite end to create a warm smoke may assist the body’s natural process to excrete impacted or infected earwax and stimulate the body’s natural ability to heal.
This product suggests a treatment which is in line with Natural Law for increased physical well-being and is a Home Remedy for your better health.
How to Ear Candle
1. Place the small end of the candle through the middle of a paper plate, making sure that both ends of the candle are not bent or pressed shut, position plate 3/4 of the way down.
2. Seat the small end of the candle in the ear. Place a flame retardant cloth around the head. Light the large end of the candle and let burn.
3. Leakage of smoke from the small end or around the ear, indicates improper positioning of the ear candle, adjust as needed to make the smoke stop escaping.
4. Allow the candle to burn 3 inches above the plate. Extinguish the flame in water
5. Clean ear and apply Kokopelli’s Ear Oil to sooth nerve endings. Discard of the candle in the trash.
1. What was the powder residue in the bottom of the candle? A: It can be the residue from the reaction the smoke and moisture in your ear produce.
2. How often can I candle? A: You can candle up to 6 pairs of ear candles in one month, if your ears get sensitive apply Kokopelli’s Ear Oil.
Disclaimer: Kokopelli’s Ear Candling, their associates, employees contractors, manufacturers and vendors assume no liability for the ear coning process, or for any damage, harm, unexpected adverse reaction or complication that might occur during or after the administration of ear coning.
Caution: Candling should NOT be performed on persons with a perforated eardrum or similar problem. Do not candle alone or unattended or when pregnant. Do not ear candle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or while operating a motor vehicle. Not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The user assumes full responsibility and does not hold the seller liable for any claims, obligations, injury, expense or damage resulting from the use of this product.
The FDA has not evaluated this product for safety or effectiveness.
Do not use ear candles as a substitute for professional medical treatment.